Over the weekend I visited my older brother for his birthday.
One of the things we did was walk on the rocks at the beach and it felt just like a rock walk did when we were on holiday as children. He walked behind me and I felt like he had my back which is a very comforting feeling.
Thanks for a good weekend.
When I returned I found some surprises in my garden.
One of the things we did was walk on the rocks at the beach and it felt just like a rock walk did when we were on holiday as children. He walked behind me and I felt like he had my back which is a very comforting feeling.
Thanks for a good weekend.
When I returned I found some surprises in my garden.
My first ever Tulip
Baby Asparagus
and, another beautiful Orchid.

No comments:
Post a Comment